Membership in TCAM
Join Tarrant County Association of Mediators
TCAM dues are $35.00 for one year beginning January 1 and ending December 31 for Voting Members and Associate Members.
click here to download the printable application or click Online Application to complete an online application. If you choose to do a mail in application you may mail payment by check or pay personally at one of our general membership or board meetings, online applications will require payment via paypal before the application will be submitted.
Your membership in TCAM reflects your commitment to enriching your skills and understanding of the ethical practice of mediation.
To view our member directory click here
Benefits of Membership
• Access to TCAM’s private discussion boards of all things related to mediation on LinkedIn.
• Networking opportunity to discuss anything related to the practice of mediation with your peers at membership and board meetings.
• A FREE listing in the Members directory on this site to promote your mediation services.
• Very reasonable membership dues of $35 per year.
• Interesting and educational speakers at membership meetings, chosen to enhance our knowledge in the practice of mediation.
• The right to vote as well as the opportunity to serve on the Board, helping decide and support the future endeavors of TCAM.
Purpose of TCAM
Tarrant County Association of Mediators is a non-profit corporation organized for the following purposes:
• To promote the increased use of mediation to resolve all types of disputes;
• To provide support for the concepts of public dispute resolution centers and volunteer mediation;
• To provide an information exchange within the association and for the benefit of the public;
• To provide access to training and development;
• To promote a high standard of ethical behavior in the practice of mediation;
• To enhance the professional standing of all members of the association.